The Common Application is now available!
Summer is quickly coming to a close, which means school is about to start and the college application season is upon us. USC uses the Common Application and you can now go online and view and submit the Common Application and USC Writing Supplement.
The USC application deadlines are:
- December 1st – First-year deadline for Scholarship Consideration
- January 15th – First-year deadline for admission without scholarship consideration.
- February 1st – Transfer deadline for both admission and scholarship consideration.
For more information on the admission process and what we look for when reviewing applications, please review our Viterbi Admission website.
Applying to Viterbi Tips:
- Applying early will not increase your chances of admission. Take your time and make sure your application is just how you want it.
- To apply to Viterbi, all you need to do is put one of the Engineering majors as your first choice on the USC Writing Supplement. You do not need to submit anything extra.
- The major you apply to will not affect your chances of admission.
- You can always change your mind, regardless of what engineering major you put on the application. You are never locked in.