Is it a hundred degrees in this room, or did Steven and Loic just eat a chicken nugget with one million Scoville units?
If you like Hot Ones, applying to college, or watching three people torture themselves with spicy chicken, then you’ll definitely want to check out Episode #1 of Burning Questions with Viterbi, featuring our Director of Undergraduate Admission, Paul Ledesma!
In this episode of Burning Questions, you’ll hear the answers to the following questions:
- “What makes Viterbi different from all the other great engineering schools out there?”
- “Is there anything different about applying to Viterbi vs. applying to USC as a whole?”
- “If I have good test scores and a good GPA, is that a guarantee I get in to USC Viterbi?”
- “Do you have any tips for students filling out the application?”
- “Do you have any advice for students trying to choose the right engineering school?”
- “What’s the difference between the December 1st and January 15th Application deadlines?”
You’ll also get to see three very red faces, a lot of fire CGI, and some ominous music leading up to the hottest hot sauce on the planet.