Welcome back to our five-part series on transferring to USC Viterbi! Today’s post is Part 4 – Application Checklist.
If you’re looking for the complete guide to transferring, make sure to check out the video at the bottom and visit the page How to Transfer. Since the Fall 2019 application is quickly approaching (February 1st!), make sure to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Part 4: Application Checklist
Have you learned about all our different engineering disciplines, put together a transfer plan, and taken a look at our articulation histories or articulation agreements? Great! Now it’s time to apply. Before you hit that submit button, make sure you review the application checklist:
Submit These Items:
- Common Application
- Official & final high school transcript with date of graduation
- All official college transcripts
- SAT or ACT Scores
- Scores are only required from applicants who have completed fewer than 30 semester units of college coursework.
International students must also submit:
- Financial Statement of Personal or Family Support: www.usc.edu/financialstatement
- TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic Scores, if the student’s native language is not English
- More information for international applicants is available here.
Stay tuned for Part 5 – Financial Aid coming soon.
If you have any questions about our programs or the application process, please call us at (213) 740-4530, or email at email@example.com.