We’re Almost There!
Summer is quickly coming to a close, which means college application season is upon us. Starting on August 1st, 2020, you can go online and view and submit the Common Application and USC Writing Supplement.
The USC application deadlines are:
- December 1st, 2020 – First-year deadline for Scholarship Consideration
- January 15th, 2021 – First-year deadline for admission without scholarship consideration.
- February 1st, 2021 – Transfer deadline for both admission and scholarship consideration.
For more information on the First-year admission process and what we look for when reviewing applications, please review our How to Apply page.
Keep in Mind…
- Applying early will not increase your chances of admission. Take your time and make sure your application is just how you want it.
- To apply to USC Viterbi, all you need to do is put one of the engineering majors as your first choice on the USC Writing Supplement. You do not need to submit anything extra.
- The major to which you apply will not affect your chances of admission.
- You can always change your mind, regardless of which engineering major you put on the application. You are never locked in.