Skip to main content
FAQ (Transfer)Transfer Applicants

Official Transcripts Can Be Submitted After February 1st

By January 24, 2011One Comment

Official transcripts – from college and high school (or GED) –  may be submitted after the February 1st transfer application deadline.  However, your application is not complete until you have submitted your official transcripts. Be sure to send official transcripts with your Fall 2010 grades (and winter 2011 grades, if applicable). You may submit official transcripts to:

USC Office of Admission
University Park Campus
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0911

To read more helpful application tips click here.

Viterbi Admission