With all the pieces of mail, the hundreds of emails, parents buggin’ ya AND all your current homework – it can sometimes be a little overwhelming to keep track of all your due dates as an admitted student.
So – here are your next steps:
- Submit your Enrollment Commitment Deposit
- Complete your application / Submit all documents for Financial Aid
– For Document Submission Instructions – visit: www.usc.edu/contactfao
- Submit your Housing Application
- Register for New Student Orientation
More information is in the packet the University sent you – yes, that big red folder. Be sure to check out the “Welcome to USC 2011-2012” and “Living at USC: Freshman 2011-2012” booklets for even more information.