Starting in September, our staff will be on the road travelling across the country (and the world!) to tell you more about Viterbi.
We know not all of you are able to visit campus before applying, so starting in late September, our staff will be joining the USC Admission Team to bring USC information sessions to you! We will be hosting 2-hour information sessions in hotels across the country that will cover the USC application process, financial aid, life on campus, and our staff will cover life at Viterbi specifically at most locations!
We know you have a lot of questions and we want to help you understand what life as an engineering student might be like.
- What classes will I take?
- Can I take courses outside of engineering?
- How do I get involved in research?
- What if I’m not sure what type of Engineering I want to study?
- How big will my classes be?
- What sorts of things can I be involved in as and Engineering major?
We also want to tell you about what your life outside of engineering might consist of at USC.
- Combine your major with your other interests too. Whether it’s art, business, music, cinema, psychology, or something else, you can still pursue your passions beyond engineering.
- Interested in travel? We have programs that span around the world including China, London, South Africa, Australia, and Israel- just to name a few.
- Thought about starting your own company? We have a plethora or entrepreneurship and innovation initiatives
- Get involved in the local community with service organizations
- Stay active and participate in intramural, club, or varsity athletics
- And More!
This session will both highlight our academic programs and help you decide if Viterbi is the right place for you!
We are really looking forward to meeting you as we travel this fall. Check out our off campus events page to find a city near you and RSVP!
- Las Vegas
- New York
- San Diego
- Santa Clara
- South Florida
- Washington DC
- Beijing, China
- Hong Kong
- Mumbai, India
- New Delhi, India
- Shanghai, China